Benefits of Hypnotherapy
1. Hypnotherapy supports positive change. It can help release emotional blockages that prevent us from making the alterations we desire.
2. It changes the narrative of self-doubt , guilt and fear to one of self-affirmation, forgiveness and personal strength.
3. You use your greatest resource, namely your subconscious mind, to help you bring about healing in your body/mind/ and spirit.
4. Most people can be hypnotized. It is simply a very deep form of relaxation and you are always in control. The hypnotist is just a guide.
5. The applications for hypnotherapy are many, and it is a powerful complementary resource for people struggling with emotional and physical concerns.
6. Every presenting issue is always the symptom and never the cause. That is why the intake session is so important. We look at the layers beneath the issue and address them from the bottom up. That oftentimes means doing an age regression, i. e. let's go back to when these symptoms of paralyzingly fear of choking first began. For some people it is in this lifetime, and for some people they will experience a previous life in their soul's journey.